Have you ever set your ratchet or cam buckle straps as tight as you possibly could only to find them loose when you stop and check them? You knew the straps were tight before you hit the road. You even put a cinch knot under the ratchet or cam and could tell that neither moved. Why do most strap manufacturers, on the back of their packaging, instruct their strap owners to pull over every 20 to 50 miles to check and retighten your straps? Do they know something you don’t? The simple answer … [Read More...]
COMPANIES USING SHOCKSTRAPS
We have been using ShockStraps for a few months now securing RZR’s, Rangers, General’s, ATV’s, ACE’s in our show semi’s and so far have had great success with them. When the drivers arrive the units are right where they secured them resulting in big savings not having damaged units.
Off Road Vehicles
Every once in a while a product comes along that makes you ask, “Now why didn’t I think of that?!” ShockStraps are these types of products. I’ve hauled ATVs and heavy equipment for years and I appreciate when a load is strapped down the way it should be to eliminate shifting and possible accidents. These simple straps are amazingly effective at keeping your load secure.
I have used ShockStraps for over 10 years. After the first trip with 4 wheelers I was sold and have been ever since doesn’t matter what I’m hauling my ShockStraps secure the load. Now I’m so excited about the new ratchet system. Not only does it work amazing but there is a safety strap if the worst should happen. You won’t believe how amazing they are until you try them.
ShockStrap Features and Demonstration
ShockStrap Product Comparison
ShockStrap Product Testimonial
Why You Should Use ShockStraps
ShockStraps are a unique shock absorbing tie down that is made to keep tension on the strap and your load secure.
When road vibrations cause loads to shift and settle, other tie downs can loosen and become unsafe. Under these conditions, our ShockStrap stretches acting like a shock absorber and contracts with the load keeping it secure. Even in extremely rough road conditions you won’t have to pull over to make sure that your tie down is secure.
The strength of our product is in its ability to maintain constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t have to pull over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStraps.
With over 100,000 satisfied clients and 14 years of secure loads, ShockStraps are built to last .
- Dependable – ShockStraps provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary Urethane formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than powder coated metal
ShockStrap Ratchet Strap Specifications
- Industry Leading 2 year warranty
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated over 4600 lbs breaking strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the ShockStraps
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- 2” Polyester webbing rated at 5000 lbs breaking strength
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Double Steel Hooks
- Working Load Limit of 1533 lbs
ShockStrap Cam Strap Specifications:
- Industry Leading 2 year warranty
- ShockStrap Cam Strap is rated over 1500 lbs breaking strength
- 2” Polyester webbing rated at 3800 lbs breaking strength
- Heavy Duty Steel Hooks
- Working Load Limit of 500 lbs
To order call: 888-334-3456 or shop online
We all have pulled over to check our tie downs only to find them loose or missing. Most tie down manufacturers state on their packaging that the load should be checked every 20 to 50 miles. Image of Competitor Strap Instructions, see the 7th bullet. Under the movement of your load the webbing can stretch and become loose or pop off. Because your tie downs are always under tension, when you drive over a speed bump or a pothole on a road several things can contribute to your tie down … [Read More...]