ShockStraps are a patented, unique urethane based shock absorbing tie down made to keep tension on the strap and your load secure.
When road vibrations cause loads to shift and settle, other tie downs can loosen and become unsafe.
Under these conditions, ShockStrap stretches and contracts acting like a shock absorber keeping your load secure.
Even in extremely rough road conditions you won’t have to pull over to make sure that your tie downs are secure.
With over 100,000 satisfied clients and 20 years of secure loads, ShockStraps are built to last.
You knew the straps were tight before you hit the road.
You even put a cinch knot under the ratchet or cam and could tell that neither moved.
Why do most strap manufacturers, on the back of their packaging, instruct their strap owners to pull over every 20 to 50 miles to check and retighten your straps?
Do they know something you don’t?
The simple answer is, “Yes they do.”
ShockStrap Tie Down Ratchet Straps are the answer
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap – A backup strap in case the ShockStrap is compromised
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Tie – flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 3,000 lbs breaking strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the ShockStrap
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Oversized hooks with retention clips