Made in the USA
Patented Single Hook ShockStrap Ratchet with Safety Strap has an industry leading 2 year warranty.
Breaking strength is over 3000 lbs. Built with a military grade ratchet, US made 1 1.5″ black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, oversized hooks and our unique flexible ShockStrap.
We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap for 2 reasons: 1. if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place. 2. the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter, so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our US made 1 1.5″ Polyester webbing and Ratchet Safety Strap has a 1000lb Working Load Limit. The military grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use US made polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We made our hooks with retention clips and added a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. Next to each hook there is an integrated soft loop and a retention clip. This lets you use the soft loop when the hook won’t fit so that you can wrap it around a corner post or piece of equipment and pull it tight against the hook. The retention clips keep the hooks from ever coming off.
Our ShockStrap is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStraps.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap – A backup strap in case the ShockStrap is compromised
- ShockStrap and Ratchet are bolted on so they are field replaceable
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and Ratchet are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Ties – flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- Retention clips on each hook
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated over 3,000 lbs Breaking Strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the Urethane based ShockStrap
- Military grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- US made 2″ Polyester webbing rated at 4,000 lbs breaking strength.
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Oversized hooks with retention clips
- Working load limit of 1000 lbs