Our 20′ Etrack ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap has an industry leading 2 year warranty.
The breaking strength is over 3000lbs. Built with a commercial grade ratchet, 1 1/2″ white Polyester webbing, Etrack connectors and our unique flexible ShockStrap. We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap. It is there for 2 reasons: 1) if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place. 2) Safety Strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our 1 1/2″ Polyester webbing has a 4000lb breaking strength and the overall Ratchet Safety Strap has a 1000 lb working load limit. The commercial grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use Polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
Our ShockStrap is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStraps.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Etrack connectors are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 3000 lbs breaking strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the ShockStraps
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- 1 1/2″ Polyester webbing rated at 3000 lbs breaking strength
- Etrack connectors
- Working Load Limit of 1000 lbs.